BIG adventure tomorrow!

I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow. For the first time ever on my own, I am driving back to Leicester. A journey that could take me about 8hours - 3 and a half to 4 hours on the boat to Heysham followed by 4+ hours driving.
On the IOM we can learn to drive at 16, so by the end of this year I will have been driving for 5 years. However, the IOM is only 33 miles long and we dont have any motorways or big roundabouts...our roads are mainly country roads. We do however have no speed limits on most of our main roads so keeping the speed isnt a problem.
I have driven in the UK before, but with my Mum in the passenger seat, helping out.
I'm not too worried about it, hopefully I wont get lost (im borrowing a SatNav...).
This will be the longest time I have ever driven for! I think a McDonalds will be in order on the one break I might get! haha

2 comments:

  1. drive safely and enjoy the trip:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like do much fun!!! So I really wish you the best!!!

    It might be a little hectic but definitely worth it right?….enjoy your trip!
    I love the pic with your red lips!!! You look fab am a huge fan of red lipstick yay!

    ReplyDelete