Hello.

I made a blog ages ago for uni but decided to stick to good old fashioned log books, stacks of prints and hours of cutting, sticking and writing. But iv decided to make myself a more personal one, for general everything; from photos taken, inspiration found and anything happening from day to day thats worth a mention.

Well, my name is Victoria Penrose and I am currently coming towards the end of my 2nd year at De Montfort University where I study Photography & Video. I am originally from the Isle of Man and I miss it so much when in Leicester - mainly due to the lack of countryside and sea. Its so urbanised, everything is concrete. I crave the fresh air and freedom you get from living on an Island. That said, I plan to live in London after I graduate :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment