Follow up Birthday Post.

So its been 6 months since I turned 21. Time is flying by so quickly! Before I know it I will be turning 22! Getting closer & closer to the big 3.0!! :-S
I never got round to doing a follow up post with some pictures from my birthday, it was truely the best birthday ever! Center Parcs is an amazing place, theres so much to see & do, so much fresh air & nature. Unfortunately my Mum forgot to bring my Nikon D40 from home, and picked up the bag with just the lenses so I wasnt able to get any great pictures.

Anyway, here are pictures of the amazing birthday cake & the special ring that I received. I semi-designed it myself from a wonderful shop back home, Celtic Gold.
Then just a cheeky swimming pool shot :-)

My Camera Cake
Birthday Ring


In the Pool

No comments:

Post a Comment