Packing my Life Away.

Packing my Life Away

I was inspired to do this photograph after a friend pointed out to me that I am "always packing". I'd never really thought about it myself until I began getting my stuff together to go back to uni for my third year. I am never in one place for more than a month, whether it be a trip home, a visit to see my boyfriend in London or a trip somewhere to see a family member. I always have a suitcase attached to my hand!
Although I dont travel anywhere exotic I am forever going somewhere, I guess it comes from living on an Island. That extra few miles you have to go to get anywhere, always having to get a boat or plane.
Ever since moving to the UK for university its almost like being given all this freedom!
Maybe in the future ill be doing all this travelling but to more exciting places... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment