Martin Usborne - "MUTE The Silence of Dogs in Cars."


I have been fairly rubbish at blogging lately...so here is one about an exhibition I am going to today.
I plan to visit 3 but this is the one im looking forward to most, because, well, its DOGS!

The exhibition is called "MUTE: The Silence of Dogs in Cars" by Martin Usborne. It is currently on at the theprintspace gallery in London, but sadly only until tomorrow.

My main reason for wanting to see this exhibition, apart from it being of a photographic nature, is because it is images of dogs.
I am a real dog person, I love how expressionate and loving they are and that relationship we humans can have with them, not just as pet/owner but as best-friend.
My dog is like a family member to me, I tell her things and I sense her understanding towards emotions within the family. She always cheers me up. As smelly as she may get, I would miss our cuddles :-)

Martin Usborne's images are very powerful and full of that emotion. Those expressionate faces loning for their loved ones return.


And here is a picture of my beautiful doggy, Poppy & I, on one of our summer walks, we have had her since she was a tiny puppy. Shes nearly 12years old now!

Woodland Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment