The Alphabetical Prop Project 2012 - A to E...

I decided this year to start my Alphabetical Prop Project from the beginning again, a fresh approach to the project. I wanted to put more thought in to each image, this time round would involve more interesting props for each letter.

Make. Create. Manipulate! That's the plan this time round.

I have just completed my image for the letter E so I thought I'd write up the first blog post for letters A to E, plus the projects cover image.
It's definitely a project that I'll still be doing next year, but hey, 26 letters! That's a lot of letters! :-p

Please view them full size on Flickr.

p.s. any suggestions for letters F to Z are very welcome :-)

1 comment:

  1. You have wonderful pictures! What camera do you use?
    essierichie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete