My Other Half's Eyes.

Happy New Year!

I've been completely uninspired recently, I feel like it's been forever since I took/edited anything, I can not wait for longer days with lots of natural light! But today I spent some time making props & taking pictures for my The Alphabetical Prop Project, and finally decided to edit some pictures from last year.

So for my first post of 2013, here is the latest image in my little project My Family & I.
 
I'm finally using the eyes I spend the majority of my time looking in to (oops soppy!). I used his lovely eyes recently, in my previous image The Penrose Ladies I. (below).

The Penrose Ladies I.

My Other Half's Eyes.



5 comments:

  1. Nice photos.
    The last one is great
    xoxo
    http://fiona-terry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyes looks very nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete