5 years.

Since saying I wanted to start blogging more often I've been pretty rubbish at my first attempt. Oops.
I've got a pretty good excuse though as these past three weeks have been pretty hectic! My boyfriend & I went to New York for two weeks, somewhere we have longed to go to forever, and then we spent a long Easter weekend back on the Isle of Man. Our first day back at work today was pretty tough!

Well anyway, last Thursday (March 28th), was mine and my boyfriend's 5 year anniversary.


5 years. 28/03/13
5 years. Five years. That to me seems like a crazy length of time, yet at the same time, it feels like nothing at all. Andrew is my best friend, my love, my whole world. I can't imagine life without him, and I can't imagine ever finding someone that I am so in tune with (finding a guy that has the same crude sense of humour as you is not easy!). We've lived together for the last 2 years, in our own little corner of London - where I keep him in clean clothes in return for his wonderful cooking (and washing up) - and we are both born & bred on the Isle of Man.

I met him when I started my Saturday job at WHSmiths during my Art Foundation year. He was back from University for the summer and was given the job of training me. We started to send each other the occasional Facebook message, which turned in to hours and hours spent talking online. Neither of us can really remember how the change from speaking as friends to speaking as if we were more than that happened. Then, when he came back the following Easter, we officially became an item!
Day 1. 28/03/08
We have shared so much together, and there is so much more still to come!

End of soppy post, I promise! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Awww you guys are so cute!
    essierichie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete