My lovely Snail Mail Collective partner for October, Brittani from Linen & Lace, sent me this gorgeous bunting from her online store as part of our exchange, as well as that sweet little ceramic pumpkin up there ^ - the perfect gift, just in time for Thanksgiving!
I love the idea of Thanksgiving but sadly it's not something we really celebrate here in the UK, which means no day off & no time to rustle up a turkey feast with pumpkin pie for afters! Boo!
However, there is always time to be thankful and this year I am thankful for:
- My friends & family, their health, my health, and being able to keep a roof over my head.
- My other half and how wonderful life is with him.
- The home that we are building together, and the plans we're making for our future.
- My Dad's incredible fight every day, meaning he is still here years after they said he wouldn't be.
- Our year of travel & new adventures, and finally seeing places we'd always dreamed of seeing.
Next year is set to be an exciting one too & I am thankful for all the things I have to look forward to!
What are you thankful for this year?