Reasons to be Cheerful - December

  • Putting up our Christmas tree
  • Andrew's return from a week in New York (lucky duck!) with bags of M&Ms
  • Christmas dinner (and that amazing chocolate log!) at Lensbury with my Great Aunt
  • Christmas at home and giving everyone their presents
  • Cuddles with my friend's babies :-)
  • Andrew's Christmas cake & a green KitKat from Japan
  • Surprise flowers from my love
  • The Brownie's Christmas party and the Poinsettia that was a thank you gift from them :-)
  • Christmas day & Secret Santa with Andrew's family
  • Our Christmas Eve of two Christmas concerts - one in a church, one with a brass band
  • Tea, homemade cheese straws and helping my Grandma with her jigsaw puzzle
  • Dad (reluctantly) wearing his Christmas pudding hat
  • A party size bag of Reese's PB cups from my brother - those'll last me till Spring...
  • Spotting Jude Law in London. No biggy...
  • Playing Cluedo with my cousins on Boxing Day
  • New lovely books & a Kanken bag for Christmas
  • Festive jammies (and his & hers Rudolf socks)
  • A beautiful brooch that I saved from life at a jumble sale
  • Our flight being delayed (for 11hrs) due to bad weather meaning extra time at home
  • Making exciting plans for the future...
Read/Watched/Listened to/Saw/Visited:
  • A Muppet's Christmas Carol, Elf & Jingle All The Way - 3 of the best Christmas films!
  • A Harry Potter movie week - I needed to do something while I was home alone
  • Home Alone - possibly not the best idea the night before Andrew went away...
  • Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa - so good!
  • Jeeves and Wooster at the Duke of York Theatre - I highly recommend it
  • Nine Lessons & Carols for Godless People - this was our 2nd year & it was even better!
  • Dawson's Creek - thanks Netflix for getting me hooked on this!
  • More Gossip Girl - just longing for the day I'll be back in NYC...
  • Sherlock Season 2 - preparing for new Sherlock (Mmm Mr. Cumberbatch)
  • Generally this month was one big Netflix binge!
  • The end of Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier and the start of Charles Dickens' The Christmas Books - Volume 2
  • The Manx Museum - one of our favourite places on the Island
To look forward to in January:
  • MOJO at the Harold Pinter Theatre - Rupert Grint & Ben Whishaw...swoon!
  • The Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2013
  • Seeing a friend that I haven't seen in a long time!
To do in January:
  • Do J of my Alphabetical Prop Project - I just need to get it done already!
  • Lots of planning for something special :-)
  • Re-start the 30 Day Shred...

No comments:

Post a Comment