- A wonderfully lazy New Years Day playing Scrabble & watching Sherlock
- Taking over as Leader of 21st Fulham Brownies - eek!
- Finally buying the La Luna Moon necklace from Tatty Devine
- Flatiron Steak. Oh my!
- Seeing my good friend Rachel for the first time in aaaages
- Meatballs in IKEA...again
- Flower heaven & a gold postbox (for Mo Farah) in Isleworth
- Care Bear PJs & new gold dancing shoes from the Topshop sale
- Plates of cherrys, almonds and grapes
- Beautiful flowers from my love
- Cheeeese puffs!
- Discovering that tuna is actually really nice!
- Mojo (with Ben Whishaw, Rupert Grint, Brendan Coyle, Danny Hayes, Colin Morgan & Tom Rhys Harries) at The Harold Pinter Theatre
- The Blues Brothers movie, American Psycho, The Darjeeling Limited & Silver Linings Playbook
- Finishing Danny Wallace's Join Me & starting Paper Towns by John Green
- New Sherlock - oh Benedict...
- The Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2014 and the Tate Modern
To look forward to/to do in February:
- Childish Gambino at Shepherd's Bush Empire
- Heading home for a weekend
- My little brother visiting
- World Thinking Day with Brownies
Mini goals for February:
- I love attempting to complete this map on Sporcle. So my mini goal for February is to try to learn & remember all 50 states of America!