Reasons to be cheerful - February

  • Fish & chips with a yorkshire pudding on National Yorkshire Pudding Day
  • A visit from my baby brother & playing London tourist for the day
  • Admiring the chocolate in Choccywoccydoodah
  • Andrew's homemade bagels with cream cheese & bacon
  • The World Thinking Day event with my Brownies
  • Kinder Egg Princesses - I only have 2 more to collect!
  • Sunshine & the days lasting longer
  • Our favourite brunch at Le Pain Quotodien followed by an afternoon in the V&A
  • A weekend back on the Isle of Man with beautiful weather
  • Cuddles with my Poppy dog
  • Manx Tartan, delicious cake & coffee at Laxey Woollen Mills
  • Afternoon tea with friends

Read/Watched/Listened to/Saw/Visited:
  • The Hunger Games Trilogy - I finished each book in under a week & loved them all!
  • Paper Towns by John Green - my first by this author & I really enjoyed it.
  • The Hunger Games movie - again!
  • The Catching Fire movie - as soon as I finished the book I had to see it!
  • Childish Gambino at Shepherd's Bush Empire - aka Donald Glover, aka Troy Barnes!
To look forward to/to do in March:
  • Another long weekend back home for something very exciting!
  • Blithe Spirit with Angela Lansbury at the Gielgud Theatre
  • Our six year anniversary - wowah!
  • Mother's Day lunch with all the family

No comments:

Post a Comment