Reasons to be cheerful - March

  • Celebrating our six year anniversary by getting married!
  • My dad being there and delivering an amazing speech
  • Finally getting an engagement ring - a 1971 sapphire & diamond beauty :-)
  • Making our own wedding rings at The Quarter Workshop
  • A day trip to Birmingham & the Library of Birmingham
  • Decorating our reception venue & it all coming together perfectly
  • Two nights in an amazing hotel after the wedding - four poster bed heaven!
  • Amazing breakfasts being brought to our room each day
  • Being given the long-coveted Nikki McWilliams Caramel Wafer cushion by Andrew
  • Pancakes. Lots of pancakes.
  • All my homemade projects for the wedding being completed in good time
  • Remembering how to use my sewing machine!
  • Every street in London being taken over by beautiful blossom
  • Having a pretty swish hire car for the weekend
  • Poppy dog cuddles
  • All the family being together for Mother's Day
  • Keeping my home filled with beautiful daffodils
  • Manx queenies & Ramsey Bakery sausage rolls
  • An incredible cake table at our wedding - including macarons & iced fingers!
Read/Watched/Listened to/Saw/Visited:
  • The Sensing Spaces Exhibition at The Royal Academy - pretty impressive!
  • Seeing the awesome Angela Lansbury in Blithe Spirit at the Gielgud Theatre
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - wasn't as keen on this as I'd hoped...
  • Lord of the Flies - a re-read from my school days that I enjoyed more this time round
  • The Time Traveler's Wife - my second & more successful attempt reading this
  • Finishing Gossip Girl again - no such thing as too much Chuck Bass & NYC
  • Frozen - Disney princesses are getting sassier & I like it!
  • The Grand Budapest Hotel - so incredibly perfect
  • The Fantastic Mr. Fox - more Wes Anderson genius!
To look forward to/to do in April:
  • My birthday :-)
  • A long Easter weekend with Andrew
  • McBusted at the O2 - I'm going solo but I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment