Reasons to be cheerful - April

  • 15 years
  • Homemade macarons & the last of the cake leftovers from our wedding
  • Receiving our wedding photos from the photographer
  • More blossom & flowers
  • Finally seeing the Boat Race! (which is 2mins from our front door)
  • Bacon butties
  • Completing my Kinder Egg Princess collection & finding an elusive Ariel
  • A long lazy Easter weekend with Andrew
  • Andrew's homemade lemon curd...droooool
  • The Tatty Devine lucky dip box weekend
  • MCBUSTED! One of the best gigs I've ever been to!
  • My Birthday - 25! eeek
  • The pug cake made by Andrew - his first ever attempt at decorating a cake!
  • The Paul cake from my colleagues
  • My new Rob Ryan vase filled with beautiful tulips
  • A lovely Nikki McWilliams custard cream cushion from my parents
  • The thank you cards I designed looking better than I'd expected!
 Read/Watched/Listened to/Saw/Visited:
  • The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - another second attempt that I enjoyed more this time round...once I got my head around it.
  • Friends Like These by Danny Wallace - not my favourite of his but a nice easy read.
  • The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend - teenage boys really are quite horrible.
  • Dirty Dancing - because Andrew is always quoting it but had never seen it.
  • The Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2 - oh Andrew Garfield...
  • Dawson's Creek - Thank you Netflix for this nostalgic gem.
  • Dexter - so late to this but totally hooked!
  • Fargo, The Big Lebowski, Weekend at Bernie's and Ferris Bueller's Day Off - we blasted through some of the classics on our "to watch" list.
  • LOTS of Busted & McFly songs.
  • The British Museum - always a favourite!
To look forward to/to do in May:
  • A ceilidh with friends to celebrate our wedding
  • Our first ever wedding (aside from our own, obviously)
  • Bank holidays x 2 (woohoo!!)
  • Birthday treats :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment