Reasons to be Cheerful - July

  • I learned to knit with Siobhan of Bless the Weather
  • I visited The Natural History Museum for the first time
  • And had a fancy 6 course meal at The Pollen Street Social - a 1 Michelin star restaurant
  • I went on a tour of Fulham Palace Gardens with my Brownies
  • Saw the Lego bus stop on Regent Street
  • Ate a lorra lorra watermelon
  • Found a tin full of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that I'd forgotten about - best day!
  • Drank rose lemonade in the evening sun after work
  • Had a relaxing spa day for my sister's hen do
  • Bought some last minute treats in the Tatty Devine sale
  • Got some goodies from Andsmile Studio & the Lucky Dip Club
  • Drank strawberry & banana milkshake in Nomad Books
  • And ate pizza & ice-cream in Cafe Rialto - our favourite!
  • Bought beautiful yellow roses reduced to £1
Read/Watched/Listened to/Saw/Visited:
  • I finished The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson, Bridget Jones' Diary and Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding - all fairly enjoyable reads.
  • I started State by State: A Panoramic Portrait of America - 50 Writers on 50 States
  • I watched So. Much. Dexter & even more Ugly Betty
  • Battle RoyaleThe Importance of Being Earnest and A Million Ways to Die in the West
  • Dreams of a Life - such an incredibly sad story
To look forward to/to do in August:
  • A big family get together at my Great Aunt & Uncle's
  • My Great Aunt's 80th birthday party
  • A night in a posh hotel
  • Spending a weekend in Birmingham with my Mumma
  • Accompanying her to the MODA fashion event at the NEC
  • Two cheeky 4 day weeks
  • Exciting possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment