- Two 3 day weekends in a row
- Brunch at The Breakfast Club & Bill's
- Buying peonies at the Columbia Road Flower Market
- Visiting Lucy Sparrow's The Cornershop art installation
- Trying macarons from Ladurée for the first time and then Andrew buying me even more!
- A big family gathering & my Great Aunt's 80th birthday party
- Spending a weekend in Birmingham with Momma P for MODA
- Finally visiting Kensington Palace
- Having afternoon tea in The Orangery and at Bill's
- Not 1, 2 or 3 visits to the cinema but 4!! (One was for free though...)
- The awesome contents of this months Lucky Dip Club
- Attempting yoga for the first time & really enjoying it!
- A 2 hour walk to beautiful Richmond for a pub lunch
- Treating ourselves to some rainbow cake from the Hummingbird Bakery
- Exploring the walled garden at Fulham Palace and having a picnic
- My baby brother visiting & bringing me lots of Yogurette from Germany
- Mrs Doubtfire, Bicentennial Man, Good Will Hunting, Jack and Aladdin - remembering Robin Williams in the best way.
- Guardians of the Galaxy, The Inbetweeners 2 Movie, Boyhood - all great movies!
- Lots of Modern Family - that sitcom will never get old. Phil Dunphy is my favourite.
- The Great British Bake Off... obviously.
- I finished reading State by State: A Panoramic Portrait of America by Matt Weiland & Sean Wilsey and started reading The Sound of Wings: the Life of Amelia Earhart by Mary S. Lovell - both very fascinating books.
To look forward to/to do in September:
- Being a bridesmaid for the first time at my little sister's wedding
- Spending time with my family and catching up with old friends
- Visiting Stonehenge
- Spending all my money on Tatty Devine's 15th birthday goodies
- Preparing for a big exciting adventure*! To be announced soon... ;-)
- Autumn. The thought of boots, jeans & jumpers makes me so happy!
Really not looking forward to in September:
- Packing up the entirety of our flat...urgh
- Moving. No one enjoys moving.
* And it is NOT that I'm pregnant!