My Festive To Do List

Source
I love Christmas, I really do, but with only 15 days until "the big day" I'm still sadly not feeling very festive. So to try & get myself in to the Christmas spirit I've compiled a list of some of the things I want to do over the next few weeks:

1.    Go and see Radio City's Christmas Spectacular - I kind of already did this last week...
2.    Bake some gingerbread cookies
3.    Buy our first real tree!
4.    Decorate our new apartment
5.    Make a wreath
6.    Bake a (non-fruitcake) Christmassy cake
8.    Visit a Christmas Market
9.    See the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree all lit up
10.  Watch all of the Christmas films! Especially...
          A Muppet's Christmas Carol*
          Love, Actually
          Elf
          Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
          Jingle All The Way
          Die Hard and Die Hard 2
          Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
          The Holiday
          The Nightmare Before Christmas
          It's A Wonderful Life (I've never actually seen this all the way through...)

*Christmas only actually begins in our house after we've watched this (Christmas traditions, y'know)...so I should probably get this watched soon right?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities are on your festive to do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment