the candy man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

Well if I were to sum up January in one word it would be: lazy. If I were to sum it up in two words it would be: very lazy. If I were to sum it up in three words...well, you get the idea. Unfortunately I still can't work (which means I'm basically on a spending ban too!), and with it being so cold outside I've taken full advantage of not really having to go anywhere, which obviously means I've spent the month having a big Netflix binge (whilst being productive too, obviously...).

And one film that I have unashamedly watched more than three time this month is good ol' Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory - my 2nd favourite film in all the world. So it only seems right that the song stuck in my head this month comes from it, and although they are all great I think The Candy Man Can has to be one of m'favourites!

Are you a fan of Willy Wonka?

No comments:

Post a Comment