Reasons to be Cheerful - January 2015

Oh deary me, is it really the 22nd already?! I have had little to no enthusiasm to blog this month - I've started a couple but they've ended up sitting unfinished in the drafts folder - but I still wanted to take stock for last month, so here goes!
  • The infamous City Bakery hot chocolate with giant marshmallow - tasty but very sickly!
  • A walk along the High Line on a cold but sunny day
  • I completed my first proper cross-stitch & had so much fun doing it!
  • The Chris Ofili: Night and Day exhibition at The New Museum - elephant poop & colour!
  • A walk around the West Village - my favourite part of Manhattan...
  • ...where we also spotted the Friends building!
  • Waffles, lots of waffles! And pancakes too!
  • Walking around Wall Street on a quiet Sunday
  • My Hello Chiqui loom arrived & I started learning to weave!
  • Our first proper snow experience - not really one for the cheerful pile but, y'know.
Read/Watched/Listened to/Saw/Visited:
  • Friends. We binge-watched a lot of Friends in January - thanks Netflix!
  • We also finally got around to watching Twin Peaks - it's weird as hell but so good!
  • And I finished re-watching Gossip Girl for the third time... xoxo!
  • Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, Four Weddings & a Funeral, GreaseDirty Dancing & Notting Hill - oldies but goodies galore!
  • I finished reading The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen, Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham and I started Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger

No comments:

Post a Comment