Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A

Well I failed at my attempt to blog at least 5 times a month this month - can I blame that on February being a couple of days shorter? No? Are you sure?

February has been filled with job hunting and being constantly reminded that writing cover letters is really not an enjoyable experience. It has also been filled with a lot of Friends (I'm actually a little bit surprised that we still have 2 seasons still to watch after two months of bingeing), and obviously I've had the theme tune to Friends stuck in my head since January 1st (thanks Netflix!), and of course it is of vital importance that I drop whatever it is I'm doing in order to clap along at that point - I mean, who doesn't??


Have you been watching Friends on Netflix too?

No comments:

Post a Comment