Reasons to be Cheerful - February 2015

  • Lots of delicious goodies arrived from the UK via friends (Rich Tea biccies!! )
  • I met up with a good friend from home while she was in town
  • And we drank hot chocolate & ate pizza
  • I finished my first weave & Andrew had a go at doing one too
  • Our sofa finally arrived! Ahh sitting has never felt so good...
  • Andrew made delicious cinnamon buns
  • And pancakes & waffles that looked like clocks
  • I visited Dough again, just a handful of times...
  • We went to a members evening at the Brooklyn Museum
  • I visited The Strand Bookstore & obviously parted with some monies...
  • We went for brunch at Jack's Wife Freda & Freemans - two favourites!
  • I wore my George necklace & took part in Day of George
Read/Watched/Listened To/Saw/Visited:
  • I finished reading Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger and started A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
  • We went to the Kehinde Wiley: A New Republic exhibition at the Brooklyn Museum - it's fantastic! The colours, intricate details & size of the paintings is astounding!
  • We also visited the David Zwirner gallery in Chelsea
  • A friend & I went to Faking It: Originals, Copies, and Counterfeits and Yves Saint Laurent + Halston: Fashioning the 70s exhibitions at FIT
  • We went to SNL Writers Unscripted: An Improv Comedy Show at Union Hall
  • I finished re-watching Gilmore Girls - there is no such thing as watching it too many times!
  • We watched Snowpiercer, The Imitation Game, The Theory of Everything, The Grand Budapest Hotel (again), Whiplash and Pride - the latter three were particularly incredible!
  • Also Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Pocahontas, Cool Runnings and The Rugrats Movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment