Reasons to be Cheerful - March 2015

This may be a new record of my own blogging tardiness but here it is: Reasons to be Cheerful - March 2015, on April 27th. Yep. Nearly a month late. I am a terrible blogger.
  • It snowed. Again!
  • I discovered a bakery in our 'hood that does delicious macarons for $1.75!
  • They also do Snickerdoodle cookies. We really like Snickerdoodle cookies.
  • We had awesome barbeque at Dinosaur BBQ.
  • And explored Green Wood Cemetery in the snow.
  • We celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary AND our 7th Anniversary (same day, innit).
  • And we celebrated Pi Day with pie, obviously.
  • There may have been several visits to Dough...I just can not get enough of their doughnuts!
  • We saw the Brooklyn St. Patrick's Day Parade.
  • I applied, interviewed & was offered a job!
  • Andrew bought me LadurĂ©e macarons to celebrate. Hooray!
Read/Watched/Listened To/Saw/Visited:
  • We saw our first Broadway show - Something Rotten at the St. James Theatre.
  • We also treated ourselves to MOMA membership this month.
  • I've completely forgotten what we watched in March but we did watch Paddington and loved it! It has such a great cast & Ben Whishaw's voice is perfect for the lost bear.
  • I started watching Pretty Little Liars, and despite not expecting to like it, I unashamedly did.
  • We finished watching Friends *sad face*, and started House of Cards - oh my, how good is it?! I mean, you kind of guess something might happen but the way it happens is completely not what you expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment