27 before 27

Source
Oh how it pains me to write the title to this post. 27 eh?! Wow. When did that happen!? Despite my 26 before 26 list being a complete failure (yeah I'm definitely going to blame moving to a new country for that one...), I thought I'd compile another list this year, y'know, 'cause I like making lists!
  1. Visit at least 3 new states
  2. Get an American drivers license / finally drive in the U.S!
  3. Take a yoga class...
  4. And brave a spin class!
  5. Finish reading the Game of Thrones books
  6. Spend a day in Oyster Bay & visit Sagamore Hill
  7. Knit a scarf (this will probably be on my "to do list" forever but there ya go!)
  8. Visit Upstate New York - preferably in the Fall!
  9. Have a drink at a rooftop bar with awesome views of Manhattan
  10. Visit the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens during cherry blossom season
  11. Eat our during Restaurant Week
  12. Design & make my own cross-stitch
  13. Buy a globe!
  14. Go to The Cloisters
  15. Spend a day at the Storm King Art Center
  16. Volunteer at the Brooklyn Animal Resource Coalition - I can't adopt a dog but I can walk 'em!
  17. Go hiking!
  18. Build a succulent terrarium
  19. Go boating on Central Park's lake
  20. Spend a day at Coney Island
  21. Visit Ellis Island and go to the top of Lady Liberty
  22. Go to the Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade. Because dogs!
  23. See 3 Broadway (or Off Broadway) shows
  24. Eat lots of goodies at the Smorgasburg!
  25. Make a quilt (another that is forever on my "to do list"!)
  26. Send out homemade Christmas cards!
  27. Take a creative class such as ceramics or life drawing, or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment