Reasons to be Cheerful - July 2015

Better late than never eh?!
  • An ONA field trip to the observation deck of One World Trade Center - foggy but awesome!
  • Our first July 4th weekend - we went for a burger & watched the fireworks
  • Playing with our food & creating some awesome waffles
  • Finding cute outdoor spots at local coffee shops
  • A trip back to England and the Isle of Man to see family & friends after 9 months away
  • Seeing my baby brother graduate & turn 21!
  • Afternoon tea at The Cellarium Cafe in Westminster Abbey with friends
  • A weekend in Center Parcs: swimming, high ropes, Segways, massages, etc!
  • A day trip to Cadbury World with my family
  • Driving. I love driving & hadn't done so in 10 months!
  • Quality time with my Poppy dog 
  • Meeting all the new additions to our family & friend's lives
  • Having an Anglo-Indian takeout (Indian food in the U.S. isn't really a thing...), a full English breakfast (proper sausages and bacon!!), fish & chips and chips, cheese & gravy! Mmm!
  • Catching up with friends over SNOG fro-yo on the South Bank
  • Collecting all the Tatty Devine I'd bought over the last 4 months (there was so much!)
  • Two weeks of British summer where the temperatures weren't crazy & I could comfortably wear shirts...though I did also get cold & wish myself back in NYC!
  • Someone planted sunflowers on my street & they are beautiful!
Read/Watched/Listened To/Saw/Visited:
  • I finished A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin - these GoT books are so thick that they take the best part of a month to read! I finished this a day before the end of the month and then started A Dance with Dragons - the 5th & current last book in the series! Woo!!
  • We went to the cinema to see Jurassic World - although not as good as the original, Chris Pratt is a pleasure to watch!
  • Most of the films I watched this month were on an airplane: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, The Internship, The Sitter, Just Married (Ashton Kutcher!!), The Watch and another one I can't remember but it was awful except for the fact Zac Efron was in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment