Reasons to be Cheerful - October 2015

  • Spending a weekend in Chicago - such a great city!
  • ...eating deep dish pizza, visiting the bean & finding a Jim Bachor mosaic
  • Helping out on my first lifestyle photo shoot with work
  • Going to the Tompkin's Square Halloween Dog Parade - dog lover's heaven!!
  • Witnessing NYC in the Fall (Autumn) and admiring all the Fall/Hallowe'en stoop displays
  • Seeing my first London Kaye yarn bomb
  • Eating lots of doughnuts - both pumpkin shaped & pumpkin flavoured
  • My first launch party at work with a night of cupcakes & free drinks at Parlor
  • ...followed by my first time grabbing a slice at Joe's Pizza!
  • Doing our civic duty & helping make Park Slope "cleaner & greener"
Read/Watched/Listened To/Saw/Visited:
  • I read The Shining by Stephen King, Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach and Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth
  • I started watching Glee again, because I freaking love it man! #sorrynotsorry
  • We started watching American Horror Story & The Office (U.S) - I love Jim so much!
  • I watched The Shining and Hocus Pocus - my go to Hallowe'en films!
  • We saw John Grant perform live at Le Poisson Rouge
  • And we went to see Rigoletto at the Met Opera House
  • We spent a day at the Chicago Museum of Art and saw American Gothic by Grant Wood
  • And explored The Morgan Library & Museum for OHNY Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment