Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade 2015

Because it's never a bad time to share pictures of dogs wearing costumes...
When I found out that we would be moving to New York towards the end of 2014, I begged Andrew to try and swing it that we could arrive in time for the Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade - something I was desperate to see! Sadly, however, we were scheduled to arrive the following weekend instead and thus began my year long wait for it to come around again!

The Halloween Dog Parade is now in it's 25th year and is described as "the largest dog costume parade in the world" - yes! I'm a biiiig lover of dogs, and cuties in funny costumes slay me. Every. Time! But I have to admit to feeling a little overwhelmed by the crowds at this event - turns out there are a lot of dog fans in NYC. Not that I wont be going again next year, because, dogs. Below are just a few of the pictures I took... Enjoy! :-)
This last little guy was super friendly! We were the best of friends for about five minutes but then we had to say our goodbyes and go our separate ways... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment