But if you want to live in New York City, honey, you know I will

Gilmore Girls is, undoubtably, my favourite TV show. Ever. I think I'm currently on my 6th, maybe 7th(?!), re-watch. Back home I had all 7 seasons on DVD, but luckily over the last few years Netflix has had them all too - which means I didn't have to bring them with me AND I no longer have to get up to change the disc over (instead I occasionally have to move to let Netflix know that yes, I am indeed still watching). I also love singing along to the theme tune (I'm not ashamed to admit that I get really in to it), and because I watch the show so much my husband knows most of the words too!

Obviously the news this week that there is definitely an 8th season on it's way, 9 years after season 7 finished, makes me very happy - more Gilmore Girls to watch? Yes please! So this month's song had to be Where You Lead by Carole King & Louise Goffin, aka the theme tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment