My 20 Favourite Street Art Pieces of 2015

I've always admired street art (like most art students I studied Banksy at one time or another at school), but it wasn't until we moved to NYC that my interest really blossomed. I love how creative some of the pieces in this city get, how intricate they can sometimes be, and how fast they appear - I'm just constantly in awe of street artists! Working in SoHo means I'm always within walking distance of a new piece or two, and it definitely helped make my 2015 a street art filled year - I even pride myself on being able to recognise who the artist is before I see the tag of some! Below are 20 of my favourite finds from the year (it was really tough to narrow the selection down)...

Which one is your favourite?

P.S. Follow me on instagram for regular street art pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment