Some aims/hopes for 2016

Last year, my aims/hopes for 2015 were: to take better care of ME, meet new people, make new friends, find a job I enjoy, read at least 25 books, grow my blog and learn to weave. And I don't think I did too badly! I found a job I enjoy, and thus met new people and made new friends, I read 24 books (close enough) and I learnt to weave (see below). I accidentally neglected taking better care of ME (though I did attempt a skin care regime towards the end of the year) and growing my blog, but these are just things to keep striving towards! So, for 2016 I'ma keep it simple:

See more of the USA.
In 2015 we only ticked off 2 new states together (Pennsylvania & Illinois) and I went to Florida on a work trip, but in 2016 I hope to visit more!

Spend less/save more.
I have a weakness for buying jewellery, especially one certain brand *cough* Tatty Devine *cough*, so I'm going to try and dial that back this year...it'll be tough!

Read at least 20 books.
Last year I aimed for 25 and missed it by 1, so for 2016 I'm going to aim lower and focus on reading some of the longer reads on my bookshelves.

------------------------------------------------------

What are your aims/hopes for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment