NYC Street Art // January 2016

Prospect Ave/5th Ave, Park Slope, Brooklyn
When going through my street art pictures from 2015 to compile a list of my favourites, I realised that I had a ridiculous amount to choose from. Like, wrong side of 50 kind of amount. And narrowing them down to just 20 was really (really) tough! So, to help make that task easier next January, I figured a monthly post would be a better idea - that way I get to share even more of my street art finds from the year too - wahey!
Rivington Street, Lower East Side, NYC
E 7th Street, East Village, NYC 
Mulberry Street, Little Italy, NYC 
Understandably, there were a few David Bowie tributes that popped up last month too, including an uncredited one on The Graffiti Room wall and one on some railings on Bond St - that one is actually double-sided and has an older Bowie from the other side too, y'all can see it here.
Kenmare Street, NoLIta, NYC
Bond St, NoHo, NYC
Follow me over on Instagram to see more of my street art finds!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these art pictures here. All these themes are superb. I am also an artist and attend various art shows and galleries at the local venues but now I am going to visit Chicago for attending the international art fest. I am really excited for this event!!

    ReplyDelete