New year, new attempts at being better with blogging = fail.
- Seeing in the New Year watching the fireworks in Prospect Park...
- and spending New Year's Day "seeing forever" at the One World Observatory.
- Enjoying delicious tacos & sangria with friends in their gorgeous UWS apartment
- Travelling to Orlando with work again and spending an evening at Disney World...
- going on lots of rides (Space Mountain twice, yo!) & meeting Winnie the Pooh!
- Spending a long weekend in New Orleans & falling hopelessly in love with the city...
- dining on delicious Creole food and feasting on Cafe du Monde's incredible beignets...
- drinking cocktails on a rotating Carousel bar and endless streets of colour and jazz!
- Witnessing the most snow we've ever seen before with Storm Jonas
- Getting our free ID-NYC membership to the New York Botanical Garden, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Bronx Zoo (and all the other NY zoos + the aquarium) & the Guggenheim!
- We went to see A View from the Bridge again before it closes and this time we were sat on the stage, mere feet away from the action!
- I read 99 Problems But a Baby Ain't One by Megan Silianoff and The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray - both great reads!
- We finished watching The Office (U.S) and instantly started watching it from the beginning again. I just wasn't ready for a life without the occasional Jim Halpert fix.
- We also watched The Office (UK) and Making a Murderer - two very different shows...
- We watched The Martian, Now You See Me, What We Do In The Shadows and Spotlight (and I watched The Age of Adaline on my own in Orlando).
- We visited the Besthoff Sculpture Garden and Mardi Gras World in New Orleans - seeing behind-the-scenes of how the floats/props are made was amazing!