28 before 28

Well, April just flew by in a whirlwind and I completely failed to blog, at all. Oops! But one thing that did happen last month was my birthday - hoorah! As with the last few years I figured I'd make another list of things I want to try and do before my next birthday, as although I didn't achieve everything on last year's list, I also didn't do too bad...
  1. Finally visit the West Coast 
  2. And go to San Francisco!
  3. Eventually learn to drive in the U.S. (I now have my learner's permit at least!) 
  4. Eat at an In-N-Out Burger (gotta have some simple aims too, right?)
  5. Tick off 5 new states (road trip?) 
  6. Spend a day at Coney Island
  7. Go to a show at the Comedy Cellar
  8. Visit Dia:Beacon
  9. Have a drink at a rooftop bar with awesome views 
  10. Eat our during Restaurant Week 
  11. Volunteer at the Brooklyn Animal Resource Coalition 
  12. Go boating on the Central Park lake 
  13. Visit The Cloisters 
  14. Take a creative class such as ceramics or life drawing 
  15. Spend a day in Oyster Bay & visit Sagamore Hill (as soon as I can drive!)
  16. See some cool roadside attractions
  17. Go to the beach!
  18. Attempt to run a 5k (I really really suck at running, so...)
  19. See the Dyker Heights Christmas lights
  20. Visit upstate New York in the fall
  21. Have afternoon tea in The Plaza's Palm Court
  22. See the New York City Ballet's The Nutcracker
  23. Travel to Roosevelt Island on the aerial tramway
  24. Have a drink in The Carlyle's Bemelman's Bar
  25. Make Andrew & myself a Christmas stocking each
  26. Go to a basketball game at the Barclays Center
  27. See Hamilton (if the fates allow, obviously... I've been entering the lottery every day!!!)
  28. Visit Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater house in PA

No comments:

Post a Comment